- Please plan on arriving 10 minutes before your appointed time. Our new safety precautions take more time, and we are trying to do them before your time in clinic. Even if you show up right at your appointed clinic time, this could result in not being able to do everything planned for your appointment.
- Parents, please do not leave our parking lot during your child’s appointment.
- You are required to wear a mask to your appointment. We recommend parents have one available as well in case we need you to come into the office. If you do not have a mask, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive to our parking lot, please text our dedicated check in line: 765-535-8259 to let us know you are here.
- We will text you with screening questions to help prevent the spread of infection. Please call us to reschedule your appointment if the patient: currently has respiratory symptoms including a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat; has chills; has a new loss of smell or taste; has had known exposure with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; or the patient or an immediate family member has had a fever over 100 F within the past 7 days.
- When the chair is ready we will text you to let you know. We ask that the patient wear a face mask into the office, and come in alone (unless this is an initial exam or alternate arrangements have been made).
- If this is an initial exam or alternate arrangements have been made, only one parent/guardian may accompany patient. No siblings are allowed at this time. We are happy to Zoom with the other parent if desired.
- We will take each patient’s temperature as they enter, and have them wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Our brushing station is closed, so please brush and floss before you arrive.
- Because of the extra layers of PPE we wear, you will notice that our office is cold. Please dress warmly or in layers.
- We will send a paper update of everything that was done during your child’s appointment with them, and we will call or text to schedule their next appointment.
We appreciate your understanding of these necessary changes to protect our team and community while still providing the best orthodontic care. If you have additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call! We are happy help!
Dr. Aaron Altschul and your Altschul Ortho Team